Foreign Exchange Rates

DStv Advert_010224

DStv Advert_010224

SBT Tanzania Advert_291123

Wednesday 30 October 2019

10 HABITS OF WEAK, UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TO AVOID

Success is not as easy as copying others.
  • Success isn't about copying other people's habits, or following one prescriptive path. The surest way to find success is to avoid being unsuccessful.
  • Unsuccessful people aren't able to focus on the present, instead constantly distracted by what's to come or what's already happened.
  • They only listen to themselves, and don't take the opportunity to learn or try new things.
Do you really think you'll be successful if you simply copy other people's habits? If that was the case, success would be easy.

I never met a successful person until I was 24. I grew up in a working-class family — I was more around people who were the opposite.

The first successful person I met was an entrepreneur in his 40s. When I started my first real business, he was one of my first clients. When I met him, he was slightly overweight, had more money than he could count, and was merry all the time.

But he also lost his wife, the love of his life, a half decade before. We became friends. He told me that he never got over it. Even though he experienced tragedy, he still had a positive outlook on life and did good things.

He truly cared about others. I have to be honest, my first business wasn't great, but he still gave me a chance to do business with him. He always said: "I just try to avoid being unsuccessful." That's the number one thing I learned from him. He said that you should study what makes you unsuccessful, unhappy, broke, fat, stupid. Then, eliminate those things out of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment