Foreign Exchange Rates

DStv Advert_020324

DStv Advert_020324

SBT Tanzania Advert_291123

Friday 25 June 2021

BOLT - TRANSFORMING LIVES THROUGH RIDE HAILING


“I thank God for enabling me to complete a motorcycle ownership agreement through Bolt. Now I am a proud owner of a motorcycle. Ride hailing has completely transformed my life. In the 4 years I have been working with Bolt, I was able to marry and look after my wife and daughter. I am also blessed to know different parts of Dar es Salaam city and I feel respected.

Ride hailing service is everywhere. Riders have easy access to urban transportation at any time.

I have saved enough money to buy a plot of land and plan to begin building our house. Ride hailing is a fantastic opportunity for youth to get good income and be in control of your working times. I managed to recruit many of my friends who are now benefitting from working with Bolt. I have a lot to thank for and owe it all to Bolt”. – Bolt Driver, Dar es Salaam, Tegeta resident (24) Dizaya Damiano Bugeraha.

No comments:

Post a Comment